Sullivan's is your one-stop shop for all of your wine and spirits. We have been in business since 2003. Since then we have grown to be the best liquor store in town with the best prices. We have over 1,000 different wines and a huge selection of microbrews and imported beers.
Stop by and check us out. Our friendly staff would be happy to assist you. Look for our neon Package Store sign. It is an iconic symbol on Route 6. It has been there for over 40 years.
260 Marion Road . Wareham, MA 508.295.0016
Stock up now!
Remember our case discounts on wine: 10% off 6 bottles
15% off 12 bottles
includes sale items
excludes "2 for" items and jug wines
COVID-19 Temporary Protocol
Effective March 23, 2020
Due to the extreme risk of person to person transmission caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, State of Emergency declared by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States declaring a National Emergency, Sullivan Wine & Spirits has developed a TEMPORARY PROTOCOL to protect the safety and health of our employees and their families, as well as our customers. EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 23, 2020, the store will be closed to the public, but will remain open for CURBSIDE PICK-UP. This protocol is temporary and subject to change.
Instructions for ordering and pick-up:
- Phone Orders: Please call (508) 295-0016 between business hours for same day pick-up. You may place your order with our staff. We will contact you for payment and time to come by for your order.
- Website: Click “Email Me” and fill out the required fields and include your order. We will respond to your email for payment and time to come by for your order.
- Facebook Messenger: Visit the Sullivan Wine & Spirits Facebook page, select the blue icon that says “message.” We will respond to you for payment type and time to come by for your order.
- You must have VALID IDENTIFICATION with you at the time of pick up for ALL ORDERS.
- We will verify your identity through your car window. Please do your best to keep your windows up. If we are unable to verify your identity or age, the sale will be refused and your payment will be refunded.
Monday - Saturday: 9am to 8pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
Check out the new "Inventory List" tab to help with your orders
On Monday, May 18th, we will be opening our doors to the public, and also continuing curbside pickup. Masks are required when entering the store, and if you wish to arrange a curbside pickup, please send a request via this website a day in advance.